I really just wanted to wear these awesome and intriguing shoes my brother sent me. They’re a spectator-wedge-ghillie combo. I bought this dress several years ago because I always love a brown/pink/orange mix, I think because it reminds me of Baskin-Robbins uniforms from the 70’s, and Jamoca Almond Fudge.
- Dress: Factory2U in the Mission
- Shoes: Ralph Lauren, from my bro
- Pink fishnets: ?
- Stud hoop earrins: Joan Rivers for QVC
- Necklace & chain bracelet: thrifted
- Stud bracelet: F21
- Lion belt: from King’s Grandma Beulah
Photos by Sandy in the Italian & Scandinavian Libraries (it’s Italian on the left side and Scandinavian on the right) in 6337 Dwinelle.