This outfit, my skirt in particular, reminds me of something I would have seen in Seventeen magazine in the early ‘80’s, when I was an avid reader. The skirt, the polka-dots, the matching bracelets—kind of Valley Girl. I LOVED Seventeen, starting in about sixth grade, when I saved diligently for a subscription, through high school. I occasionally still pick up the prom and back-to-school issues, just cause I’m sentimental.
- Skirt: H&M, from the Bloomington Thrift Store in Indiana
- Tee: Factory2U in the Mission
- Bracelets: Dollar Store in my neighborhood
- Sunglasses: thrifted at the Bloomington Goodwill
- Flats: Jessica Simpson from 6pm.com
- Belt: from a dress from JC Penney
- Pearl earrings: ABC Trading Co. in St. Louis
Photos by Sandy at Zellerbach Playhouse.