I love a big exploded print, especially an animal print like this poor old snake on my shorts.
I was kind of in a 70’s mood, a Halston 70’s mood, because I watched “Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston,” which was pretty entertaining and inspiring. (You know Halston is my homie, right? He went to high school in Evansville.)
- Shorts: JC Penney
- Silk shell: Jones New York, thrifted from the Excelsior Goodwill
- Peep-toe faux alligator pumps: Lauren Ralph Lauren, also thrifted from the Excelsior Goodwill
- “Turquoise” pendant: Sears
- Wood bangle: Aldo
- Skinny belt: from a JCP dress
- Pearl earrings: Lazarus dept. store in Evansville
- Tortoise shell sunglasses: Rite Aid in South Bend, IN
Photos by Sonya at César Chavez.