I’ve mentioned before how in 1989 I saw a woman in a New Jersey grocery store in cowgirl boots and shorts and started pining for them. Then I was in London and saw Sex, Lies and Videotape, and really absolutely had to have them, because I loved how Laura San Giacomo’s character wore them with a stretchy black miniskirt and oversized shirt while she was tending bar. I revisited that look last Friday.
- Boots: Justin, from a boutique in Marblehead, MA in 1992
- Skirt: Factory2U in the Mission
- Shirt: Kohl’s
- Earrings: thrifted
- Silver bangle: ThriftTown in the Mission
- Spike bracelet: Hot Topic
- Sunglasses: Tsering Jewelry on Durant
Photos by King in Mission Bay.