Camp Oski Clothes
The Lair of the Golden Bear is like camping-lite. You sleep in tent cabins with electricity, you eat in a dining hall, you take hot showers if you want, you make smores around the fire every night, you never do dishes. There’s a staff of energetic college students, just waiting to entertain your kids and make your week better in any way they can. They sing and dance and wear costumes at the drop of a hat.
I mostly sit by the pool and read. But when I’m not in my swimsuit, this is what I wear for a week. The Lair is hot and dusty, something my normal San Francisco wardrobe doesn’t accommodate, so last year I bought these sundresses and figure they’ll last me ten Camp Oskis. It’s cool in the morning and evening, so I add the leggings and hoodie.
- Dresses & sandals: Target, all under $9
- Hoodie: H&M
- Leggings: Wet Seal
- Sneakers: Payless & Nike in Seattle
- Earrings: thrifted & Claire’s
- Purse & tattoo-print tote: lesportsac.com
- Swimsuit: Blackmilkclothing.com
- Dress: Fashion Bug ($.99! I used it as a maternity dress too!)
- Flipflops: Walgreens
Photos by King at Camp Oski & Strawberry Store.