I’m kind of excited about my Frye Campus boots.
I had a really strong attraction to them in the shoe store. This is a model that’s been around for a while, and I think I remembered them from Seventeen Magazine in seventh grade (the ads said “why Frye?”). My friend Dawn Rainey had the Western version (knockoffs from Sears I think) which she let me borrow all the time. I felt grown-up and sassy in them.
And about that confessional in the bottom picture. I came across it on Sproul Plaza at lunch and didn’t quite catch the story. Something about an advertising class, a video, confessing if you’ve illegally downloaded Adobe Photoshop (I have not), a campaign for Adobe to make it free…I love Cal students.
- Frye Campus boots: Astrid’s Rabat in Noe Valley
- Dress: Anthropologie, thrifted from Savers
- Earrings: Charlotte Russe
- Leopard & gold bracelets: thrifted
- Skinny gold bangles: Wet Seal
- Sunglasses: Greetings in Bloomington
Photos in my neighborhood by Buster (look at that fog!), and by an unknown student on Sproul Plaza.