Show and Tell
I went to New York, and here is my souvenir t-shirt to let you know.
I hardly ever buy traditional souvenirs, but this seems so traditional that it’s non-traditional. There was a black and white striped choice too, but Lola Star took one look at me and said I seemed more colorful than that. King bought one too.
Here’s another traditional souvenir I would buy: those vintage scarves that look like postcards. Someone needs to reproduce those.
- Tee: Lola Star on the Coney Island Boardwalk
- Jeans: Sears
- Belt & red stud band: Hot Topic
- Dice bracelet: from Laura
- Charm & chain bracelets; earrings: thrifted in Evansville & San Francisco
- Penny loafers: Bass Outlet in Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Photos by Buster in the Excelsior.