David Bowie Suit
OMG I love David Bowie. I thought it would be good to have him with me as the 24,000 or so students returned to campus.
I remember my first move-in to campus, in 1985, and there was this woman on my floor who was such a Bowie fan she ordered a birthday cake for him every year that said “Happy Birthday Dave.” (Where are you Amanda?) Her beauty was so intimidating—she looked like a Malibu Barbie.
- Shirt: Allposters.com (obvs not all posters)
- Jacket: Zara, thrifted from the Excelsior Goodwill
- Pants & Earrings: Hot Topic
- Belt: UrbanWear in the Excelsior
- Pumps: Pour La Victoire, from DSW
- Sunglasses: Tsering Jewelry on Durant
Photos by Mary, on the Dwinelle loading dock.