This is what I wore last Friday, the second day of classes, when I was still in the mode of communicating how in charge and competent I am, which to me means a leopard-print sheath and cat-eye glasses.
- Dress: Speigel.com
- Belt: Lazarus in Evansville over 20 years ago
- Tights: Capezio from SF Dancewear
- Pumps: 9West
- Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
- Spike bracelet: Kohl’s, the Avril Lavigne line
- Earrings: thrifted long ago from the Evansville SA
Photos by Tkash at the Trasfer, Re-Entry & Student Parent Center (TRSP) and the MLK Jr Student Union.