Gettin’ Out The Vote
It looks like I was feeling patriotic yesterday, with all the debate talk and democracy in action ideals. Actually I saw a Kate Spade ad for a big dot dress with colored tights.
- Dress: a little store on Post St.
- Jacket: Community Thrift in the Mission
- Lion head belts: from Mama Beulah, my husband’s grandma
- Wedges: Christian Siriano for Payless
- Earrings: from my mother-in-law
- Tights: can’t remember
- Beads: thrifted from my neighborhood Goodwill
- Sunglasses: Greetings in Bloomington, IN
- Bracelets: F21
Photos by Suzanne at Durant Hall.