That Industrial one a long time ago (my gear earrings), and that internet one in the ‘90’s (my leggings). Both were pretty essential to my wardrobe.
Circuit board leggings: Blackmilkclothing.com; Vintage suit jacket: ThriftTown in the Mission; Tunic: JJill; Boots: Merrill, from the Merrill store; Earrings: Hot Topic; Bangle: Sears; Sunglasses: ?
Photos by King in the Exclesior.
P.S. I’ve designated this week Flats Week because my feet need a break.
Circuit Board leggings at the Golden State Warriors game.
I really wanted to go to Soda Hall where the Computer Science majors are to see how much love I’d get in these circuit board leggings, but I didn’t have time.
- Leggings: BlackMilkclothing.com (they had a sale in August!)
- Tunic top: New York & Co., thrifted from the Excelsior Goodwill
- Booties: H&M
- Earrings: St. James the Greater Flea Market in Dogtown, STL
- Bracelets, top to bottom: Wet Seal, Sears, Claire’s
- Sunglasses: Tsering Jewelry on Durant
Photos by King in the Excelsior.